The law states that "an occupier may be held liable for slips, trips, and falls if they fail to provide a reasonable standard of care in keeping their premises from hazards." By placing the DropStopper by your entryways and using proper documentation, you can defend yourself against claims and lawsuits.
What Are The Benefits Of Using The DropStopper?
Besides protecting yourself from expensive litigation, the DropStopper has many other benefits, including:
- Minimizing cleaning and maintenance expenses
- Preventing water damage to merchandise, furniture, and decor
- Reducing the risks associated with wet floors
- Shows customers you care about their safety
What Features Does The DropStopper Have?
The DropStopper has many features that make it not only an essential product to avoid safety hazards but a beautiful addition to all your high-traffic areas. Features include:
- Elegant and sophisticated design
- No batteries or electricity needed
- Uses eco-friendly and recyclable high-density polyethylene bags
- Holds 1000 bags for long-lasting use
- Eco-friendly bags are one size fits all
- Virtually maintenance-free design
The DropStopper is thoughtfully crafted to fit your needs and bring your business years of safety. Its compact design makes it lightweight and perfect for even the smallest spaces. The DropStopper comes in five stunning colors to match any decor. There are double-slot options available for larger or higher traffic areas, so you never have to worry about creating a backlog of customers waiting in line to seal their umbrellas.
With the DropStopper,
you can keep your floors safe and dry while protecting your business and showing your customers you care. You can't afford to miss out on using the DropStopper at all your entryway locations! Don't risk a costly slip and fall lawsuit that can destroy your company and ruin your life.